Given the data generated by enterprise applications, businesses become more dependent on IT platforms for day-to-day operations, one size fits all principle is not applicable to storage infrastructure. Ardos offers a complete storage solution stack that can be customized to meet organizations storage requirements & thus achieve their business goals.
- Storage Audit & Assessment
- Storage Consolidation
- Data Protection
- High Availability & Disaster Recovery
- Data Migration
- Storage Administration & Management
• Comprehend value of data
• Audit to identify pain areas and bottlenecks and examine the current processes
• Optimize current investments and maximize ROI
• Formulate IT infrastructure strategy
Storage consolidation, also called storage convergence is a method of centralizing data storage among multiple servers.
• Facilitate data backup and archiving for all subscribers in an enterprise,
• Minimizing the time required to access and store data.
• Simplification of the storage infrastructure
• Centralized and efficient management
• Optimized resource utilization
• Low operating cost
DATA Protection – A combination of processes and technologies to protect enterprise data.
• Enterprise data is fortified from logical and or physical failures,
• Facilitates recovery within defined window
• Minimize impact on computing resources
• Simplify management
• Regulatory compliance
Application clustering, hardware clustering, virtualization, and local replication technologies are all used to keep an application highly resilient. The basic idea is to build an architecture that can continue to operate without disruption even when one of its components fails. Resiliency is focused on “uptime” rather than recovery time.
First and foremost is business continuity, which is the practice of returning a business process to full execution after a disruption of service has occurred. A sub-practice of business continuity is the practice of disaster recovery. This comprises the information technology architecture and processes to recover the technology and/or applications to service in a location other than your primary processing location.
• Minimize risks due to the Hardware and Software failures and disasters
• Regulatory Compliance
• Accidental damage to the live data
• Natural disasters such as Earthquakes/Hurricanes
• Technology Obsolescence
• Storage Tier
• Change in storage architecture
• Storage Consolidation
• Workload balancing
• Policy based integrated management
• Automate Processes
• Optimize Utilization
• Reduce Storage Management Complexity and Costs